Classes are taught by Ofelia Mohr, a certified Yoga Instructor by ATMAN INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION teaching Integrative Yoga Classes in Des Moines, Iowa. Esoteric Yoga® class schedules and location details are noted below.
Class Schedule and Locations
Levels 1 Esoteric Yoga®
Monday, 6:00 PM
Tuesday, 7:00 PM
2905 Hubbell Ave (lower level)
Des Moines, IA
Senior Yoga @ Scottish Rite Senior Living Park:
Gentle Yoga: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 2.30-3.00 PM
Chair Yoga: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 3.30-4.30 PM
Senior Advance Yoga: Wednesday: 1.20-2.20 PM
View Larger Map
Additional details about the class and benefits of practicing Yoga.
Yoga provides many benefits with can help you to:
• Release the stress of everyday life
• Relax and rejuvenate
• Improve your health
• Strengthen your immune system
• Increase your muscular strength
• Balance your body weight
• Improve your memory and attention
• Achieve a deep state of calm and inner peace
• Open your heart to love and real spirituality
Each Integral Yoga class contains:
• Warm-up exercises
• Hatha Yoga poses (asanas)
• Pranayama (breathing exercises)
• Mind focus techniques
• Meditation techniques
• Presentation of theoretical elements with practical applicability: the 7 centers of force (chakras), nutrition, vegetarianism, the art of meditation, color therapy, sound therapy, the law of resonance and much more….
New techniques are taught weekly and handouts are provided with each course that contain additional details behind each technique for you to practice at home. For more information about events please visit our US Yoga Academy page on Meetup!